SRIP – STUDENTS
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN. The last date for receiving applications is March 2, 2019.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for
internshipwith only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internshipwith faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to all the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
- Click here for details of SRIP 2019
- Note: Applicants should not send
hardcopyof the filled application form to IITGN